Educational CyberPlayGround, Inc.®
Front End Designer
freelancers who work with #Drupal let me know.
Part Time Freelance
Looking for Experienced Drupal developer with PHP/HTML/CSS/JS
skills as well as an eye for smart design for a work-from-home assignment that will offer 10-20 billable hours
each week over the next four to six weeks with potential for additional work periodically throughout 2016.
links to portfolio examples of work, resume/online profile.
We are looking to contract an experienced Drupal Front End Designer to tweak an existing theme for
education oriented audience.
Most of all, the design should inspire a sense of play yet allow access to a large number of articles on many topics. Natuarally the aesthetics must be balanced with usability and should look consistent while browsing across multiple desktop and mobile browsers.
This person owns the design, implementation, management, and interpretation of insight/foresight initiatives to inspire more meaningful, incremental innovation as well as more engaging, persuasive marketing.
- Good listener and able to ask the right questions
- Exceptional English Skills
- Experience developing and implementing compelling interactive designs within the Drupal CMS.
- Experienced in Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash
Would be nice ...
- Experience in web and mobile UX design is a plus
3+ Years of experience in Graphic Design in an advertising/marketing environment
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with design and production for web and print.
- Demonstrates ability to make Deadlines
- Excellent sense of type, color, and layout.
Strong illustration skills.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and continuously.
Telecommuting is OK.
About the Company:
We are education publisher
For immediate consideration, please put "ECP Drupal Job" in the subject line!
Send a cover letter describing why you believe you would be a good fit for this position to the Educational
CyberPlayGround along with your cover letter, resume, and hourly rate / salary requirements to: ghostZ1 [ -at- ] ghostmail.com
- Compensation: TBD
- Telecommuting is ok.
- Part-time contract job.
- Principals only.
- Recruiters, please don't contact.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
~ Thanks to everyone who replied to this request.
We will be reviewing resumes and submissions.
If you left a voicemail 276-633-0388, please follow up with an email submission so that we are sure to get you in the process. We will follow up with those who we find to be a good fit.